2020 "Barracuda" Fishing Kayak With Fishing Chair 350cm 11ft 6"
The Cambridge Kayak Barracuda is our latest fishing kayak.
Fully equipped for your fishing needs at sea, lake or river.
This sit on top fishing kayak has plenty of storage with a good capacity with large hatches allowing you to access the hull for adding electronic equipment.
There are multiple fishing rod mounting points on the top, also sliding tracks for add on equipment.
This sit on top is very stable and ideal for beginners to advanced paddlers whatever the conditions.
- 2 part light weight paddle.
- Movable foot pegs
- Fish finder location underneath hull with hole to top deck for wiring.
- 2 x sliding rails for fishing accessories.
- 2 x rod holder location points for star mount system.
- 1 x center rod holder.
- 2 x installed rod holders behind chair.
- 1 x upgraded aluminum frame fishing chair.
- 8 x scupper locations for bailing water.
- Drop down steerable skeg.
- 1x drain plug.
- Large oval hatch 45cm x 23cm with dry bag.
- Rectangle hatch 26cm x 33cm with dry bag.
- Round hatch 23cm with dry bag, you can remove any dry bag which gives you access to inside of the hull for the fitting of fishing equipment and storage of battery-powered items.
- 2x side handles with paddle park storage, so when your hand are busy.
- Front and back carry handles.
- Rear storage compartment with bungee, 77cm x 50cm.
Made with LLDPE the best material available for impact resistance and durability, and UV resistance, Roto spun moulded so no joins.
U.V inhibitor has been added to the LLDP plastic during manufacture so your kayak won't degrade down in the sun, cheaper kayaks probably won't have this.
350cm x 86cm x 36cm (11ft 6" x 2ft 10" x 1ft 2")
Max user weight 200kg
Delivery cost for UK Mainland is just £39.99 (some parts of Scotland may be higher) although it can be collected for free at IP22 2HQ nr Diss by prior arrangement, 7 days a week.
Please email email@example.com or call 01379 688519 for prices of any products to be sent outside of the UK Mainland.
(including N.I and off shore islands)