Operations/customer Support - Full Time
operations/customer support - Full Time
Cambridge kayaks are recruiting for a new Operations/customer support role to join the small team in our offices in North Lopham Diss
The successful candidate will initially work a 40-hour week, ideally from 9am to 5pm, 5 days a week but with some flexibility. The role is available for immediate start.
To apply for this job please submit a CV with a covering letter explaining why you are a good fit for the role by 12pm on Saturday 30th April
A bit about us:
Cambridge Kayaks East Limted is one of the UK’s largest kayak and accessories importer. We purchase our products from all over the world and sell directly to the consumer. Founded in 2014 Cambridge kayaks has expanded year on year and our aim is still the same, to ensure a great customer experience, great value products and total customer satisfaction.
In our Lopham warehouse and offices we process all orders and pick and pack the products.
You will assist with and be responsible for order processing, customer calls, logistical movements and booking postage, undertaking stock checks and monitoring delayed orders, taking and inputting orders and supporting the team in general office duties.
- To input, print and sort orders for the warehouse to pack.
- To book and liaise with couriers.
- To deal with customer enquiries from phone calls and emails.
- To complete stock checks.
- To provide support for the operations team, assisting with order packing and product packing where additional help maybe required.
- To follow the code of conduct and safe working practices.
- To contribute to team meetings, reporting progress and areas that need attention within your work area.
- Record keeping and reporting relevant to the role.
Your qualifications, experience and skills:
- Prior experience from a similar admin / support role would be an advantage.
- Technical skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office programs and online cloud-based services would be an advantage.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong prioritisation and organisation skills.
- Strong record keeping skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- (Desirable) Communication and customer service skills.
- (Desirable) Experience of working in a warehouse or packing facility.
Cambridge kayaks East Limited is an equal opportunities employer. We are a Living Wage Employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually but your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
40 hours per week
Salary: £10.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
The Company operates in a covid-secure manner and in accordance to Government Guidelines.
Application deadline: 30/04/2022
Please send email with covering letter to:
Cambridge Kayaks East Limited * Unit 4 Fysons Farm * Thetford Road * North Lopham, Norfolk * IP22 2HQ