Aquatone Flame Touring Paddle board 11'6"
Aquatone SUP Flame 11'6″The FLAME collection is high performance touring SUP with market proofed shape and most popular sizes.
Featuring a 11'6"(350cm) length and 32"(81CM) width, the FLAME 11.6 is a classic do-it-all touring SUP, a traditional outline with a modern design.
This high-performance board excels perfectly in sea and waves.
- The Double Layer Fusion Core Fabric gives a specially developed process of lamination. It uses a machine lamination process to make multiple layers of pvc onto the core drop-stitch base with fusion tech. The ultimate result is unmatched weight/stiffness/durability ratio for inflatable SUPs.
- Featuring a 5mm thick diamond pattern EVA footpad, the FLAME models offer users an excellent grip experience. An artistic "FLAME" grapic printing is applied on the footpad.
- The FLAME collection offers a wider board shape. The 81cm (32") width provides stability while still maintains a good design to glide
- With the outline design and premium double-layer fabric, the Flame is designed for extreme durability and perfect for long-distance paddlers.
- FLAME collection has been designed with 2+4 Steel D-Rings. It features the towing ring on front and back of the SUP.
- The bungee cords system located at the front of the board. It gives more freedom to paddle and maintain safe gear access.
- Central handle for easy carrying of the board.
- Integrated square grooved tail kick pad with arch design. The kick pad offers great option for turns and performance carves.
- Single central fin 9" push-in
- Accessories included with the board: SUP backpack, hand pump, sup coil leash, aluminium adjustable Allstyle paddle
Size: Length 11'6" / 350cm Width 32" / 81cm
Thickness: 6" / 15cm
Rec Rider Weight: 110kg / 243lbs
Max Pressure: 15PSI
Max Payload: 150kg / 330lbs
Free Delivery next working day delivery if ordered by 1pm
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01379 687768 for prices of any products to be sent outside of the UK Mainland.
(including N.I and off shore islands)